Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A little embarrassed...

Already it has hit me.  I mean in my mind, I thought it was a good thing to share what we are going through and how much debt we are in, but now it is just embarrassing.  It should be normal, right?  I mean everybody is in debt, so what is your $32, 000?  But it's not my heart.  I don't want to be like everyone else.  I want to be different.  I want to be like God told us to be...abundant and overflowing.  
So, lesson #1.  Debt is embarrassing.  :(  I don't like this feeling of people knowing how unfaithful we have been with money when we are supposed to be leaders.  I don't like it when people shouldn't and can't say...teach me how you do it.  

Embarrassed.  Yep.  Let me remember this feeling when I start wanting to buy some useless (on sale) product.  

:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this blog! I think the reason so many people dont open up and give a dollar amount is they dont want to be embarrassed and a little part of them dont want to be held accountable... You are awesome. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete